|Gibi ASMR Kurzinfo|
|Höhe||5 Fuß 10 Zoll|
|Geburtsdatum||19. Dezember 1994|
Gibi ASMR ist ein amerikanischer Social-Media-Star, Sänger, Schauspielerin und Pianist, der vor allem für seinen gleichnamigen YouTube-Kanal bekannt ist, der mehr als 2,5 Millionen Abonnenten und mehr als 610 Millionen Aufrufe gesammelt hat. Sie hat es am 18. Juni 2016 erstellt, nachdem sie festgestellt hatte, dass ASMR von anderen dazu beigetragen hat, dass sie sich „selig entspannt“ fühlte, und sie wollte die Community unterstützen und es selbst ausprobieren. Im Laufe der Zeit erweiterte sich ihr Kanal um Cosplay und Rollenspiele sowie ihre ursprünglichen Charaktere wie Lydia, Daisy, Lorelei Mermaid und Mistel „Missy“ The Elf. Alle diese Charaktere hatten ihren eigenen einzigartigen Gesang, Kleidungsstil, Essenspräferenz, Gewohnheiten und Persönlichkeit und eine sorgfältig geplante Hintergrundgeschichte, die irgendwann Gibis Publikum einschließt. Darüber hinaus hat sie bekannte weibliche Charaktere aus Filmen, Spielen und TV-Shows mitgespielt oder verkörpert.
Gibi ASMR hat auch einen sekundären YouTube-Kanal, der sich mit Spielen und Nicht-ASMR-Aktivitäten wie Lebensaktualisierungen, Vlogs hinter den Kulissen und allem anderen befasst, was nicht für den Hauptkanal geeignet ist. Sie hat Videospiele wie Fortnite Battle Royale , Das Leben ist seltsam , Detroit: Mensch werden , Die Sims 4 , Undertale , Outlast , Kingdom Hearts und andere gespielt. Sie lädt auch kürzere Versionen ihrer Live-Streams von Twitch hoch und veranstaltet dort einen jährlichen 'Gibi Cup', bei dem ihr Publikum am Videospiel Overwatch teilnimmt. Gibi überträgt auch alles über ihre Leidenschaft für das Singen und Klavierspielen und erfüllt die Wünsche ihres Publikums. Gibi hat auch eine große Online-Fangemeinde mit mehr als 300.000 Followern auf Instagram und mehr als 100.000 Followern auf Twitter aufgebaut.
Gibi ASMR, Gigi
New York City, New York, Vereinigte Staaten
Gibi ASMR besuchte die Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, USA und machte 2017 ihren Bachelor of Science in Film.
Social Media Star, Sänger, Pianist, Schauspielerin
- Geschwister - Sie hat einen älteren Bruder.
Die geschäftlichen Angelegenheiten von Gibi ASMR werden von Ben geleitet.
Alternative / Indie
178 cm (5 Fuß 10 Zoll)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gibi ASMR has dated –
- Ben (2013-Present) – In 2013, she began dating Ben, who was also a student of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, United States. She was in her late freshman year, while he was a junior. When she 1st saw him, he reminded her of Jason Sudeikis, an actor that she loved. Just like Jason, Ben fit the type of guys she likes – “friendly but manly” which meant he had a friendly, innocent face, but a manly, tall, athletic appearance. However, she was very nervous to approach him, and watched him from afar, thinking about how he’s fun but intimidating. Luckily, her friend organized a group dinner at a Naf Naf restaurant and apparently told him that Gibi had a huge crush on him because he wanted to sit closer to her. Unfortunately, as she never tried that type of food before, she didn’t realize she was allergic to sesame inside and had to sprint out to buy anti-allergy medicine, Benadryl. He was concerned with her when she came back, and they quickly bonded over a mutual passion for the Call of Duty video game. Additionally, the 1st thing Ben ever noticed about Gibi, as he later admitted, was her skeleton t-shirt and her skills in beer pong. However, they didn’t end up together immediately because Gibi had a high school boyfriend who went off to college. When she told Ben that she couldn’t date him, he just got up and left. This made her contemplate, and she knew she had to work hard to correct that mistake. She broke up with her boyfriend because she realized Ben was a “gem of a person” and she had to get very persistent in winning him back. They didn’t see each other the whole summer but texted constantly, and when they finally saw each other, he was with other girls, so Gibi had to sit him down, and give him facts on why they were meant to be together, and they finally began dating. Ben also graduated college 2 years earlier than her, in 2015, so she had to drive to the city and visit him often. Finally, during one of her visits, in August 2018, Ben took her to the roof of his house, and his roommates were all suddenly gone. He asked her to marry him while they were both in pajamas/sweatpants, and Gibi genuinely thought he was kidding before she accepted. One detail she couldn’t forget was that the ring box had a light that shone when opened, which impressed her greatly. He later told her that she “ruined” his initial plan, because she had a problem with polycystic ovaries, and had to get an emergency surgery after a cyst burst and created internal bleeding. Luckily, he saved the deposit and rebooked what he had in mind, but was too nervous and didn’t propose. While he was sitting in the car, he realized he couldn’t wake up tomorrow having not proposed, and spontaneously made plans to go with the balcony scenario. Ben also became her manager because she was studying for the Master’s degree in business, and she would already use his name to sign her business e-mails to sound more serious for quite a while. One day, she just thought she’d ask him to accept, as it was his dream job anyway. They also began living together and began fostering an old dog together named Luigi who was 10 years old, partially blind and fully deaf. Gibi also had her bridal shower on June 22, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is primarily of Italian descent but also has German, French, British, and Irish ancestry.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends in the past.
- Dimpled chin
- Thin lips
Gibi ASMR has endorsed brands such as –
- Blue Apron
- Dollar Shave Club
- Tiny Home
- SONIC Drive-In
- Sun Basket
- VRV Premium
Gibi ASMR also donates regularly to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation.
Best Known For
- Being one of the best-known YouTubers in the ASMR community with a following of more than 2.5 million subscribers
- Her social media fanbase with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Despite not releasing any original music, Gibi regularly streams herself singing and playing the piano on Twitch. A vast majority of the songs were requested or suggested by her audience. She also began a series on her channel called ‘Singing Tributes’, which started with her covering the entire album named When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? by Billie Eilish in ASMR on April 6, 2019.
Gibi has also released the most sought after triggers in form of individual songs on Apple Music and Spotify, compiled into EPs such as One Hour ASMR Trigger Test, Slow Tapping ASMR 4, Echo ASMR, The Best ASMR for Your Zodiac Sign, and many others.
Gibi ASMR made her feature film debut as ‘Herself’ in the drama movie REESE The Movie: A Movie About REESE in 2019.
Gibi ASMR Fa vorite Things
- Bands – My Chemical Romance, Muse, Blue October, Red Velvet
- Blue October Albums – Foiled (2006), Any Man in America (2011)
- Movies – The Shining (1980), Moulin Rouge! (2001)
- TV Show – The Office (2005-2013)
- Anime – Death Note, Boku No Hero, Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Season – 3rd
- Video Games – The Sims 4, Overwatch, Rhythm Heaven, Kingdom Hearts, Dance Dance Revolution
- Food – Seasoned Fries With Dips and Sauces
- Vegetables – Carrots, Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli, Asparagus
- Pokemon – Gengar, Bulbasaur, Persian
- Overwatch Heroes – Reaper, Reinhardt
- Drink – Wine
- Animals – Dog, Cat
- Dog Breed – Swiss Shepherd
- Hobby – Playing Board Games
- Board Game – Charades
- Rappers – Chance the Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Childish Gambino
- Rapper Duo – Run the Jewels
- Directors – Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick
- Sport – Basketball
- Phrase – “Food’s here!”
Source – Twitch About, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, Reddit, YouTube
Gibi ASMR Facts
- Her name is pronounced as “JEEbee”.
- Gibi began watching ASMR videos in 2010 as they helped her relax and fall asleep.
- She got the nickname Gigi from her dad, who doesn’t call her Gibi because according to her guess, it’s just too intricate for him.
- Gibi wanted to be a veterinarian, a writer, an actress, or a zoo owner growing up.
- Gibi ASMR has been mentioned in magazines such as the Los Angeles Times, the Houston Press, and Bustle.
- As a teenager, Gibi listened to a lot more of alternative rock and sad songs.
- After she was sponsored by the food delivery company Blue Apron in 2017, she started a series called ‘Cooking With Gibi’ where she prepares meals using the food and recipes sent directly to her doorstep.
- Her favorite ASMR trigger is “finger flutters” that she does, as well as brushing and touching. The least favorite trigger to do is whispering because she feels she doesn’t do them right.
- The most annoying question people ask her is: “How long does it take you to make a video?” It annoys her because she has no answer to that as it can take her a few hours to nearly a year if she has to create a costume for a character.
- She made an ASMR video entirely in Spanish in June 2019, which is not her 1st language. Gibi spent around 8 years speaking Spanish but later lost most of her knowledge in it. She also took German, French, and Japanese, but doesn’t know French, a few words and phrases in German, and quite a bit of Japanese.
- Gibi uses a pre-built computer with 3 monitors as she feels she’s not good enough at technology to custom build her own.
- She used to have a huge crush on Krillin, one of the characters from the Dragon Ball Z anime.
- Gibi is a ‘Potterhead’ and loves Harry Potter movie and book series.
- The least favorite phrase she likes to hear is “time to go to bed.”
- She cannot drive a car with manual transmission.
- Gibi has a Darth Vader tattoo on her left forearm. She got it because she lost a bet in the past but secretly likes it.
- Gibi would rather go 200 years in the future and talk to her descendants than go 200 years back into the past and talk to her ancestors.
- She has all of her video ideas planned out at least 1 month in advance.
- Gibi had surpassed the number of 2 million subscribers on YouTube on June 2, 2019.
- Visit her official website @ gibiofficial.com.
- Folgen Sie ihr auf Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, 2. YouTube, Twitch, Spotify, TikTok und Apple Music.
Ausgewähltes Bild von Gibi ASMR / Instagram