Andrew Ross McMahon
Concord, Massachusetts, Vereinigte Staaten
Südkalifornien, Vereinigte Staaten
Andrew McMahon studierte an der Cassingham Elementary School in Bexley, Ohio. Anschließend besuchte er die Dana Hills High School in Kalifornien und schloss sie im Jahr 2000 ab.
Sänger, Songwriter, Produzent
- Vater - Brian McMahon
- Mutter - Lynn McMahon
- Geschwister - Katie McMahon (ältere Schwester). Er hat auch 3 weitere Geschwister.
- Andere - Stuwert McMahon (Onkel) (verstorben, als Andrew jung war)
Andrew McMahon wird verwaltet von
- Ian Planet von Crush Music Management
- Josh Humiston von der APA Agency (kümmert sich um Buchungsfragen)
Alternativer Rock, Pop Punk, Indie Rock
Gesang, Klavier, Gitarre
77 kg oder 170 lbs
Freundin / Ehepartner
Andrew McMahon hat datiert
- Kelly Hansch – Andrew and Kelly were high school sweethearts. She appeared as herself in the documentary Dear Jack but not much is known about Kelly otherwise. The much-in-love couple got married in December 2006. They became parents to a daughter named Cecilia Kate McMahon (b. February 13, 2014)
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
He prefers dyeing his hair into different shades such as ‘blonde’.
Blue / Green
- Broad smile
- Long face
- Has tattoos on his body
Andrew McMahon hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
He does not follow any particular religion.
He considers himself to be a spiritual person, believing more in the strengths of meditation and yoga.
Best Known For
- Being the vocalist, pianist and the main songwriter of the band, Something Corporate. He was also the main songwriter for the music group Jack’s Mannequin.
- Performing as a solo artist under the moniker Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness.
- Being a young cancer survivor after being diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia in June 2005.
In September 2000, his band Something Corporate released their debut album Ready… Break.
Under the band Jack’s Mannequin, he released the band’s first album Everything in Transit in August 2005.
As a solo artist, his first album was Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, released in October 2014 via Vanguard Records.
He made his theatrical film debut in October 2009, in the self-documentary Dear Jack. The film documents his personal journey while battling cancer – right from its diagnosis to treatment and his eventual recovery.
First TV Show
Andrew made his first TV show appearance on the popular series One Tree Hill, in 2006, where he performed with Jack’s Mannequin in the ‘Just Watch The Fireworks’ episode.
Andrew’s workout routine and diet plans are unknown.
Andrew McMahon Favorite Things
- Movie – The Big Lebowski (1998)
Source – YouTube
Andrew McMahon Facts
- He is the youngest of the five siblings in his family.
- He was already teaching himself to play the piano by the age of 9. Later on, he took piano lessons.
- While growing up, his mother played the piano and his father played the trumpet.
- His first band came into formation in 1997, a high school music group named Left Here. As a band, they achieved some success winning local band competitions.
- He was the frontman of the music band Something Corporate from 1998–2006 and of the alternative rock group Jack’s Mannequin from 2004–2012.
- The idea behind forming the band Jack’s Mannequin came to him after the completion of his solo project “Locked Doors”, which he thought did not fit into Something Corporate’s image.
- In January 2013, Andrew made his first appearance as a solo artist, playing two shows at the Viper Room in West Hollywood.
- In June 2013, Andrew launched his first single Synesthesia, with an official music video marking the beginning of his solo career.
- In July 2014, Andrew was performing under the name Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. He released his new album “Cecilia and the Satellite”, named after his daughter Cecilia, in July 2016.
- Andrew released two hit singles consecutively viz., Fire Escape in September 2016 and So Close in January 2017.
- Had he not been a musician, he would have been an architect.
- The topmost thing on his bucket list is to go to space.
- Im Februar 2017 veröffentlichte er sein zweites Soloalbum, Zombies on Broadway, das es schaffte, den 43. Platz auf dem Billboard 200 zu erreichen.
- Die gemeinnützige Dear Jack Foundation wurde im Juli 2006 von McMahon gegründet, um Spenden für die Krebsforschung für krebskranke Jugendliche und junge Erwachsene (AYA) zu sammeln.
- Besuchen Sie seine offizielle Website @ andrewmcmahon.com.
- Folgen Sie ihm auf Facebook, Twitter, Instagram und YouTube.
Ausgewähltes Bild von CJMylentz auf Englisch Wikipedia / Wikimedia / Public Domain